And Mike’s New Life Begins…
Posted on May 4th, 2010
Wow, life has taken me on a bunch of crazy twists and turns.
After completing my master’s degree two days ago, and now donating 18 inches of hair (and its imbued wisdom!) to Locks of Love, I’m ready to move forward onto the next phase of my master plan:Â writing a novel.
What can I say?Â I can’t help but stay busy.Â And I like to think big;Â in the past few years, I have:
- Created a robotics program in Rochester, MN from scratch
- Submitted several patent applications to the US Patent Office
- Rebuilt a writers community I’d originally started over a decade ago
- Completed an intense, 2 year Master’s degree program (focusing in software engineering) at the University of Minnesota while working full time
- Focusing on self-defense training and teaching others how to defend themselves
- Tons of volunteer activities
Life is full of interesting challenges, and my life has been full to the brim with lots of intellectual and physical pursuits.Â Even so, I feel like the fun is just beginning, so I’m declaring May as the start of my new life.
And so I begin with a small blog entry.Â Many more posts to come!
Leave a Reply